USB. NET simulating floppy drive simulator on GNNettest CMA4000 OTDR
RP-SFDR is a patent product which belongs to Richpeace, Richpeace launched researched in 2004 and sold all over the world in 2006. In this years that we have been selling our products we have made a good name for ourselves in countries all around the world. GNNettest CMA4000 OTDR USB floppy drive simulator
· It can replace all kinds of floppy drive with different jumper settings for special industry machine,emulator
· Replace different size of floppy drive
· Provide multiple specifications signal connector: with 34 pins and 26 pins, etc
· Identify multiple format and capacity floppy disk of 1.44MB, 1.2MB or 720KB, etc
· Without USB flash stick capacity limitation and can be formatted as FAT/FAT16/FAT32
· Built-in 1.5MB memory ensures high efficiency , Loading data from USB stick only takes several seconds emulator
SFDR-LED GNNettest CMA4000 OTDR USB floppy drive simulator
Automatically identify FAT32/FAT format USB flash stick.
Suitable for DOS_2HD, DOS_2DD, and various special equipments disk format.