1. Adopts S50 lifting sewing head, highest speed up to 3000 rpm, and there is thick sewing head (M70) for optional.
2. Jumbo Koban rotary hook imported from Japan, no need to change bobbin thread frequently.
3. Automatic thread trimming, thread breakage detection, infra-red safty protection and auto mending function.
4. Automatic oiling system, prolongs the machine lifetime.
5. Adopts Panasonic Servo Motors to ensure higher precision.
6. Powerful computerized quilting function, such as stitch length selection, pattern zoom in / out, pattern compensation, etc.
7. Professional and powerful quilting software for designing, editing and simulating quilt patterns.
8. New V30 computer control system, more simple and convenient operation.
Lifting Sewing Head:
• Sewing head lift up automatically up to 15cm after finishing quilting
Application of the sewing machine
Mattress cover, quilt, sofa, cushion, continuous and automatic production, etc,
Equipped with 10 touch screen, Japan Jumbo Rotary Hook and Richpeace Computer control system, Richpeace Quilting CAD Software.
PAYMENT TERMS: 30% BY T/T BEFORE PRODUCTION, BALANCE 70% T/T BEFORE DELIVERY
DELIVERY TIME: 60 DAYS AFTER RECEIVING THE SIGNED CONTRACT AND DEPOSIT
Welcome to our Richpeace company
Richpeace Group was founded in 1992, is a national high-tech enterprise that has R & D, produce, sales and system program. Richpeace Group is one of the top 100 light industry enterprise and one of the top 10 sewing industry enterprise.
Richpeace Group production base – Tianjin Richpeace Computer & Machinery Co., Ltd. locates in Baodi Economic Development Zone, Tianjin City, China. The company has a total investment of 150 million RMB, covering an area of 76,000 square meters that with 500 employees, including 100 R & D personnel and 320 patents.
Richpeace vision is: in the flexible material application industry, including home textile, garment and industrial textiles, dedicated to the two processes– “cutting + sewing”, finally realize flexible manufacturing. Richpeace products have covered in 8 series including Automatic sewing Equipment, Embroidery Equipment, Quilting Equipment, CAM Equipment, Laser Equipment, Hardware Equipment, CAD Software and Computer Control System.sales network covers more than 100 countries and regions around the world.
Factory Top View
1. INSTALLATION AND ADJUSTMENT: SELLER WILL SEND ONE TECHNICIAN TO BUYER’S FACTORY TO INSTALL THIS MACHINE, WHILE ALL CHARGES WILL BE BORNE BY BUYER, LIKE ROUND TICKETS, FOOD AND ACCOMMODATION, LOCAL TRAFFIC, ETC.
2. TRAINING TERMS: SELLER CAN PROVIDE THE FREE TRAINING TO BUYER IN SELLER’S FACTORY NOT MORE THAN 10DAYS, WHILE OTHER ACCOMMONDATION AND FOODING AND TRAVELLING EXPENSES SHOULD BE BORNE BY BUYER.
3. MAINTENANCE: DAILY MAINTENANCE IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER, WHILE SUPPORTED BY THE SUPPLIER. IF BUYER WANT SELLER SEND TECHNICIAN TO BUYER’S FACTORY TO DO THE MAINTENANCE, WHILE ALL CHARGES WILL BE BORNE BY BUYER, LIKE ROUND TICKETS, FOOD AND ACCOMMODATION, LOCAL TRAFFIC, ETC.
4. WARRANTY: 12 MONTHS SINCE THE DATE OF MACHINE INSTALLATION, EXCLUDING THE COMSUMABLE PARTS AND HUMANLY DAMAGED PARTS. BROKEN ELECTRICAL PARTS INCLUDING BOARDS OR MOTORS OR DRIVERS OR OTHER RELATED ELECTRICAL CONTROL COMPONENTS AND PARTS SHOULD BE RETURNED BACK TO SELLER WHILE THE EXPRESSING OR POSTING EXPENSE FOR THE NEW AND BROKEN ELECTRICAL PARTS SHOULD BE BORNE BY BUYER. EASY-BROKEN PARTS COULD BE REPLACED FREE OF CHARGE WHILE THE COURIER EXPENSES SHOULD BE BORNE BY BUYER.