Richpeace Laser Cutting Machine for Automotive Sun-blinds using a variety of mature technological achievements. The device has high efficiency, environmental protection and a high degree of automation, it can realize automatic identification and cutting functions after feeding. The precision is less than 0.05mm, it can meet the precision and high specification requirement for automotive interiors.
· Integrated camera recognition and positioning capabilities to achieve high cutting accuracy, supporting professional camera to ensure image recognition accuracy and efficiency;
· Enclosed working area with exhaust systemto remove flue gas, matte cover to cut off laser radiation to ensure working environment and health of personnel, meeting high environmental protection targets;
· Laser fence alarm system to monitor the work area of foreign body, closed, high safety standards to ensure that personnel and production safety;
· Practical PC operating system easy to operate, high man-machine efficiency;
· Long life of laser tube, easy maintenance and replacement;
Pre-sale& After-sale 365days 24hours, Service Net work all over the world
1. INSTALLATION AND ADJUSTMENT: SELLER WILL SEND ONE TECHNICIAN TO BUYER’S FACTORY TO INSTALL THIS MACHINE, WHILE ALL CHARGES WILL BE BORNE BY BUYER, LIKE ROUND TICKETS, FOOD AND ACCOMMODATION, LOCAL TRAFFIC, ETC.
2. TRAINING TERMS: SELLER CAN PROVIDE THE FREE TRAINING TO BUYER IN SELLER’S FACTORY NOT MORE THAN 10DAYS, WHILE OTHER ACCOMMONDATION AND FOODING AND TRAVELLING EXPENSES SHOULD BE BORNE BY BUYER.
3. MAINTENANCE: DAILY MAINTENANCE IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER, WHILE SUPPORTED BY THE SUPPLIER. IF BUYER WANT SELLER SEND TECHNICIAN TO BUYER’S FACTORY TO DO THE MAINTENANCE, WHILE ALL CHARGES WILL BE BORNE BY BUYER, LIKE ROUND TICKETS, FOOD AND ACCOMMODATION, LOCAL TRAFFIC, ETC.
4. WARRANTY: 12 MONTHS SINCE THE DATE OF MACHINE INSTALLATION, EXCLUDING THE COMSUMABLE PARTS AND HUMANLY DAMAGED PARTS. BROKEN ELECTRICAL PARTS INCLUDING BOARDS OR MOTORS OR DRIVERS OR OTHER RELATED ELECTRICAL CONTROL COMPONENTS AND PARTS SHOULD BE RETURNED BACK TO SELLER WHILE THE EXPRESSING OR POSTING EXPENSE FOR THE NEW AND BROKEN ELECTRICAL PARTS SHOULD BE BORNE BY BUYER. EASY-BROKEN PARTS COULD BE REPLACED FREE OF CHARGE WHILE THE COURIER EXPENSES SHOULD BE BORNE BY BUYER.